Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The spirit of the Girlfriend was killed my Friend

His incident 3 years ago at that time I the road to Tajur in order to buy the bag for Alex's present (the name of my friend) go back from Bandung we played previously in Puncak.

We six (Alex, I, Enraged, Doni, Obenk, Nani) ate corn burnt.
Finally we came home struck 12:45 the night. Until Potlot Street 1 I descended there (the area of my house).

It was just right that my friend will come home, evidently his car stalled.
Until approximately 2 hours justified the car, but not there is one that is broken.
The pass was turned on still could not also, finally I be forced told Amen the neighbour of one of my houses, he could correct the car.

The pass already the road approximately 150 metre, suddenly the road car personally and hit Alex, the profit had the hospital 24 hours, but unfortunately he has was not helped again. Tomorrow him I called paranormal.
He said Alex once violate his girl personally until his bleeding could not be treated again finally the girl died and the girl wanted the revenge to Alex.

No comments: